By He Bai
Cooperative keep watch over layout: a scientific, Passivity-Based Approach discusses multi-agent coordination difficulties, together with formation regulate, perspective coordination, and contract. The e-book introduces passivity as a layout instrument for multi-agent structures, presents exemplary paintings utilizing this tool,and illustrates its merits in designing powerful cooperative regulate algorithms. The dialogue starts with an creation to passivity and demonstrates how passivity can be utilized as a layout software for movement coordination.This is via adaptive designs for reference speed restoration, together with a uncomplicated layout and a converted layout with stronger parameter convergence homes. Formation keep watch over is gifted as an instance illustrating the passivity-based framework and its adaptive designs. The insurance is concluded with a entire dialogue of the contract challenge with examples utilizing perspective dynamics and Euler- Lagrangian platforms.
Cooperative keep an eye on layout: a scientific, Passivity-Based technique is an awesome quantity for researchers and engineers operating up to the mark and engineering design.
Read or Download Cooperative Control Design: A Systematic, Passivity-Based Approach PDF
Best system theory books
This publication provides the mathematical foundations of structures idea in a self-contained, entire, specific and mathematically rigorous means. this primary quantity is dedicated to the research of dynamical platforms, while the second one quantity may be dedicated to keep watch over. It combines beneficial properties of a close introductory textbook with that of a reference resource.
This concentrated monograph builds upon an expanding curiosity in nonholonomic mechanical platforms in robotics and regulate engineering. It covers the definition and improvement of latest nonholonomic machines designed at the foundation of nonlinear keep an eye on idea for nonholonomic mechanical structures.
A range of papers exploring a large spectrum of recent traits in nonlinear dynamics and regulate, akin to bifurcation keep an eye on, nation estimation and reconstruction, research of habit and stabilities, dynamics of nonlinear neural community versions, and numerical algorithms. The papers concentrate on new rules and the most recent advancements in either theoretical and utilized learn themes of nonlinear keep watch over.
Compliment for the 1st variation: “This first-class textual content may be precious to each procedure engineer (SE) whatever the domain. It covers ALL appropriate SE fabric and does so in a really transparent, methodical fashion. The breadth and intensity of the author's presentation of SE ideas and practices is exceptional.
- Control of Higher-Dimensional PDEs: Flatness and Backstepping Designs
- Complex systems
- Modeling and Identification of Linear Parameter-Varying Systems
- Complexity and Diversity
- Introduction to Autonomous Manipulation: Case Study with an Underwater Robot, SAUVIM
- Intelligent Control and Automation: International Conference on Intelligent Computing, ICIC 2006, Kunming, China, August, 2006
Extra resources for Cooperative Control Design: A Systematic, Passivity-Based Approach
26) that ψ (z) lies in the null space N (D ⊗ Ip ). 33). 1 holds, E coincides with A , which proves asymptotic stability of A with region of attraction G , while uniformity of asymptotic stability follows from the time-invariance of the (z, ξ )dynamics. The Lyapunov function V (z, ξ ) in the proof above yields a negative semideﬁnite derivative. 1. This Lyapunov function allows us to develop different adaptive schemes to enhance robustness of group motion. For example, in Chapters 3 and 4, we develop adaptive schemes that enable agents to estimate leader’s mission plan v(t).
114) k=1,k= j This equality must be satisﬁed at the desired formation. 115) k=1,k= j N ∑ dk , ∀ j. 116) reduces to the triangle inequality, that is, the sum of the lengths of any two sides of the triangle must be greater than the length of the other side. 116). 116) must be satisﬁed for dk ’s so that a desired formation exists. Once we establish that a desired formation exists for a given set of dk ’s, the shape of the desired formation may not be unique if we do not specify enough number of desired relative distances.
As shown in Fig. 81) . 74). The reference velocity v(t) is zero. 73) is set to I3 . The initial positions of the agents are x1 (0) = [5 0]T , x2 (0) = [2 2]T , and x3 (0) = [0 0]T . Simulation result in Fig. 5 shows that the desired formation is achieved. 82) . 5 0 1 2 3 4 5 Fig. 81). Agents 1, 2 and 3 are denoted , , and ◦, respectively. As shown in Fig. 82) corresponds to the desired formation in Fig. 5 rotated counterclockwise by 90 degrees. 5 final formation 0 1 2 3 4 5 Fig. 82). Agents 1, 2 and 3 are denoted , , and ◦, respectively.