By Danilo Ardagna, Chiara Francalanci, Vincenzo Piuri, Fabio Scotti (auth.), Leszek Rutkowski, Jörg H. Siekmann, Ryszard Tadeusiewicz, Lotfi A. Zadeh (eds.)
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the seventh overseas convention on man made Intelligence and smooth Computing, ICAISC 2004, held in Zakopane, Poland in June 2004.
The 172 revised contributed papers offered including 17 invited papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 250 submissions. The papers are geared up in topical sections on neural networks, fuzzy platforms, evolutionary algorithms, tough units, gentle computing in type, snapshot processing, robotics, multiagent structures, difficulties in AI, clever keep watch over, modeling and method identity, scientific purposes, mechanical purposes, and functions in a variety of fields.
Read or Download Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing - ICAISC 2004: 7th International Conference, Zakopane, Poland, June 7-11, 2004. Proceedings PDF
Best computing books
Coding for children is cool with Raspberry Pi and this straightforward guide
Even in case your young children don't have an oz of laptop geek in them, they could discover ways to code with Raspberry Pi and this excellent ebook. Written for eleven- to 15-year-olds and assuming no previous computing wisdom, this ebook makes use of the wildly winning, reasonably cheap, credit-card-sized Raspberry Pi computing device to give an explanation for basic computing suggestions. youth will get pleasure from dealing with the book's 9 enjoyable tasks whereas they study simple programming and method management abilities, beginning with the very fundamentals of ways to plug within the board and switch it on.
Each venture features a full of life and informative video to enhance the teachings. It's ideal for younger, keen self-learners-your childrens can bounce in, organize their Raspberry Pi, and wade through the teachings on their own.
Written via Carrie Anne Philbin, a highschool instructor of computing who advises the U. ok. executive at the revised ICT Curriculum
Teaches eleven- to 15-year-olds programming and approach management talents utilizing Raspberry Pi
Features nine enjoyable tasks followed by means of vigorous and worthwhile videos
Raspberry Pi is a $35/£25 credit-card-sized computing device created through the non-profit Raspberry Pi starting place; over 1000000 were sold
Help your kids celebrate and examine computing talents whilst with Adventures in Raspberry Pi.
The all-new strategy for knowledgeable ASP. internet pros!
ASP. internet is Microsoft's know-how for development dynamically generated websites from database content material. initially brought in 2002, ASP. internet has passed through many alterations in a number of models and iterations as builders have received a decade of expertise with this well known know-how. With that decade of expertise, this version of the ebook offers a clean, new overhauled procedure.
• a brand new specialize in the right way to construct ASP. web websites and purposes counting on field-tested trustworthy methods
• Integration of "One ASP. NET" philosophy treating ASP. internet net varieties and ASP. web MVC as equivalent instruments each one with their right time and place
• assurance of sizzling new ASP. web four. five additions equivalent to the net API, Websockets and HTML5 & CSS3 use in structure yet simply to the level that the instruments themselves are useful and valuable for operating ASP. internet developers
Professional ASP. internet four. five in C# and VB is a necessary device for programmers who have to be efficient and construct reliably acting websites with the most recent ASP. internet Framework and visible Studio.
2012 overseas convention on Affective Computing and clever interplay (ICACII 2012) used to be the main entire convention concerned with many of the elements of advances in Affective Computing and clever interplay. The convention supplied an extraordinary chance to compile around the globe educational researchers and practitioners for replacing the most recent advancements and functions during this box equivalent to clever Computing, Affective Computing, computing device studying, company Intelligence and HCI.
The foreign Symposium on dispensed Computing and synthetic Intelligence 2013 (DCAI 2013) is a discussion board during which functions of leading edge concepts for fixing advanced difficulties are provided. man made intelligence is altering our society. Its program in allotted environments, comparable to the web, digital trade, atmosphere tracking, cellular communications, instant units, dispensed computing, to say just a couple of, is consistently expanding, turning into a component of excessive extra price with social and fiscal capability, in undefined, caliber of existence, and learn.
- Systemanalyse kompakt
- Distributed Computing and Internet Technology: 6th International Conference, ICDCIT 2010, Bhubaneswar, India, February 15-17, 2010. Proceedings
- Computing Fundamentals: The Theory and Practice of Software Design with BlackBox Component Builder
- Gender Codes: Why Women Are Leaving Computing
- Soft Computing Approaches in Chemistry
- QOS-Enabled Networks: Tools and Foundations (2nd Edition) (Wiley Series on Communications Networking & Distributed Systems)
Extra info for Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing - ICAISC 2004: 7th International Conference, Zakopane, Poland, June 7-11, 2004. Proceedings
4. , Pirkul, H. 1986. Computer and Database Location in Distributed Computer Systems. IEEE Transaction on Computers. 35(7), 583-590. 5. Jain, H. K. 1987. A comprehensive model for the design of distributed computer systems. IEEE Transactions on software engineering. 13(10), 1092-1104. 6. Dewire D. T. 1997. Second-generation Client/Server Computing. McGraw Hill. 7. Menasce, D. , Alameida, V. A. F. 2000. Scaling for E-business. Technologies, models, performance and capacity planning. Prentice-Hall.
The learning process consists here in step by step knowledge evaluation and updating [1, 5,14,12]. The combination with the approach based on the uncertain variables leads to the learning system based on the current expert’s knowledge. In such a system, at each step of the learning process the expert’s knowledge in the form 26 Z. Bubnicki z z Deterministic algorithm Ψ (z ) ud y Plant G (u, z ) Determinization Dy v (u , z , w) Knowledge of the plant KP f (w) III h( x ; w) II R ( u , y , z; x ) I Fig.
The uncertain variable x is deﬁned by X, the function h(x) = v(x ∼ = x) given by an expert and the following deﬁnitions: v(x∈Dx ) = max h(x) for Dx = ∅ x∈Dx and 0 for Dx = ∅, / x ) = 1 − v(x∈Dx ), v(x∈D v(x∈D1 ∨ x∈D2 ) = max v(x∈D1 ), v(x∈D2 ) , v(x∈D1 ∧ x∈D2 ) = min v(x∈D1 ), v(x∈D2 ) 0 for D1 ∩ D2 = ∅ for D1 ∩ D2 = ∅ . The function h(x) will be called a certainty distribution ✷ 20 Z. Bubnicki The deﬁnition of the uncertain variable is based on logic L. Then for (1) the properties (2), (3), (4) are satisﬁed.