By Lei Chen, Chengfei Liu, Xiao Zhang, Shan Wang, Darijus Strasunskas, Stein L. Tomassen, Jinghai Rao, Wen-Syan Li, K. Selcuk Candan, Dickson K. W. Chiu, Yi Zhuang
This quantity contains papers from 4 APWeb/WAIM 2009 workshops, that are 1. overseas Workshop on Web-based Contents administration applied sciences (WCMT 2009), 2. overseas Workshop on Real-Time enterprise Intelligence (RTBI 2009), three. overseas Workshop on DataBase and knowledge Retrieval and elements in comparing Holistic caliber of Ontology-based info Retrieval (DBIR-ENQOIR 2009), in addition to four. overseas Workshop on strategy acutely aware details structures (PAIS 2009. those 4 workshops have been chosen from a public call-for-proposals strategy. The workshop organizers have placed a massive volume of attempt into soliciting and choosing examine papers with a stability of top quality and new principles and new functions.
Read or Download Advances in Web and Network Technologies and Information Management: AP Web WAIM 2009 International Workshops: WCMT 2009, RTBI 2009, DBIR-ENQOIR 2009, ... Applications, incl. Internet Web, and HCI) PDF
Similar science (general) books
- The Academic's Guide to Publishing
- International Advances in the Ecology, Zoogeography, and Systematics of Mayflies and Stoneflies
- The Securitization of Humanitarian Migration: Digging moats and sinking boats (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases Revisited (Birkhauser Advances in Infectious Diseases)
- Advances In Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, Vol. 30
Extra resources for Advances in Web and Network Technologies and Information Management: AP Web WAIM 2009 International Workshops: WCMT 2009, RTBI 2009, DBIR-ENQOIR 2009, ... Applications, incl. Internet Web, and HCI)
9) with 2GB RAM, 2GB Swap and 80GB hard disk. Nodes are connected by Gigabit networks. 0. We adopt TPC Benchmark™ H  data sets as our test data sets and implement the TPCH test tool TPCH-Tester on our own. Firstly, we carry out TPC Benchmark™ H based on an open source MMDB MonetDB, compute the TPC-H query processing power TPCH Power@Size, We primarily focus on Query-Intensive applications and leave refresh stream out of account. So we define Power@Size as follows: Power@Size 3600 * SF i 22 22 QI (i,0) (9) i 1 Where: SF is the scale factors, QI(i,0) is the timing interval, in seconds, of query Qi within the single query stream of the power test.
Nl 6. : Cache-conscious radix decluster projections. In: Proceedings of thirtieth International conference on Very Large Data Bases (VLDB 2004), pp. 684–695 (2004) 7. : J + 2Tree: a new index structure in main memory Database Systems for Advanced Applications. , Nantajeewarawat, E. ) DASFAA 2007. LNCS, vol. 4443, pp. 386–397. Springer, Heidelberg (2007) 8. : A New Approach for Distributed Main Memory Database System: A Causal Commit Protocol. IEICE Trans. Inf. & Syst. E87-D, 196–296 (2004) 9. : Parallel Main Memory Database System.
The experimental results demonstrate the capability of our algorithm. L. Chen et al. ): APWeb and WAIM 2009, LNCS 5731, pp. 36– 44, 2009. © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009 Video Object Segmentation Based on Disparity 37 The rest of this paper is organized as following. Section 2 gives a brief introduction of disparity definition and estimation approach. Section 3 proposes an approach to extract video object based on disparity. Section 4 demonstrates the effectiveness of the proposed approach.